Going back to Publix


 Today we went to another publix. We got food first because we were pretty hungry. Once we got to the register we tried to ask a chasier to be in our film again. They were pretty busy again but the chasier also didn't feel comfortable being in the film. I guess we picked some pretty bad days to go. Maybe it was the 2 Publix we went to. However, at this point we got kind of tired trying to convince people to be in our film. Since this didn't work out we decided to cut this scene out of the film. Instead we used a clip of me showing some pictures of family hanging up in my room. Which worked out very well because it filled the time and worked great. On my wall I have pictures of my mom. Who plays the mom in the film. Including the main picture that we used for our postcard. In which filming I used that picture last and did a zoom in to get the audience to know the film is starting. I also have pictures of tristan, who plays 'boyfriend' in the film. This ended up working out really well. Instead of pancking because we had to cut a scene we came up with a solution. In which I feel adds a calming mood to the beginning before the horrible day really starts. In all I was a little nervous to do the publix scene. Acting with someone you don't know on the spot is a little scary. Especially if they never act or if they're just doing it for the fill. So, I'm in a way happy we didn't have to shoot that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Music Video Storyboard

Music video film day