Putting In extra


 After taking out some clips we had to find a way to go about this. In many areas we had too much that we wanted to include. Which would exceed the amount of time we had. The Publix scene was taking a long time to produce. We first couldn't find anyone to film it. We also didn't have the time to go about and look at several Publix locations. In which this was one scene we took out. Which I was fine with since I was pretty nervous. I was nervous to act with someone I didn't know in a public area. It also would have been a little hard to get them their lines. So I wasn’t really upset losing that part. We also didn’t get to film the scene of me getting upset in my room. Instead we extended our intro. I took my time to film a scene in my room where I showed pictures. This scene I created by filming the pictures I have hanging up in my room. This was good because I have pictures of everyone that was in the film. I think it added a sense of past good times. Leaving the audience to assume it would be a movie of happiness based off of the intro. To me it was aesthetically pleasing. I think this was a nice add on to the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Music Video Storyboard

Music video film day