The real music


 Last night I was talking to Rashell about the music. I went through a couple free things on YouTube but it didn't seem fit for the film. We went on to just continue normal conversation. Then we went to talk about some of her dad's music. Which we've all listened to before. She then showed me his new song. At first it was a joke but then I suggested that it really be in the film. I think this kind of caught Rashell by surprise. But then she agreed and said it would actually be a really good idea. We then started talking about how we would drag the instrumental out until the very end. Then following up with the words. Before we forgot we went to ask her dad permission. She called him and thankfully he said yes! Then we went even further and fully planned how the song would be incorporated. We decided that during the running scene we would add the lyrics in. We quickly added it to the clips we already had and placed the music where we felt it would be best. It came out pretty good and I'm glad we got to incorporate some of her dad's music into our production. It really matches the mood we were going for. It adds a sad yet comforting vibe. I think it's pretty good for us to add in something like this instead of free YouTube music. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Music Video Storyboard

Music video film day